What is a sales call center?
A sales call center is a type of call center a customer can call to make an order, provide payment details and have their orders and inquiries processed. Providing in- or outbound call center sales services is a sure way to elevate the quality of your customer experience and cultivate loyalty.
Contact center sales is a perfect tool for your customers to purchase your wares or services and receive the best platform for communication with your team. Outsourcing your call center sales representatives can also lead to your business obtaining trained professionals as well as gaining new adaptive selling techniques.
Types of call center sales services
There are three types of call centers:
Outbound sales call center
Outbound sales call center consultants make the calls to those who have filled out a ‘Call Me Back’ form on your website or left their contact information via the chat window. The customers of such call centers can have different questions concerning the purchasing process, payments, orders and so on. There are several call center sales tips that can help those working in outbound call centers:
- Call back as soon as possible;
- Have all the information necessary for the sale at hand;
- Implement an omnichannel approach to your call center customers;
- Conduct constant call center sales training to increase your numbers.
These practices will help any business increase their sales and improve their call center services.
Inbound call center
Inbound sales call center receives calls from the customers and make sure they get the best answers and the most relevant information on their purchases and orders. Call center operators can also help customers make the purchase if they call with this intention. Making a call center sale is not an easy task even if your customers are calling themselves. That is why often companies seek business processes outsourcing as a way to lighten the load and make the sales process easier.
What are inbound phone sales tips?
- Pick up the calls as fast as possible — ideally within the first 5 seconds of the call;
- Make sure you have enough consultants to efficiently cover all the lines;
- Outsource when the strain in your team becomes too much to handle;
- Develop and implement the best customer communication techniques.
Just like that you will be able to provide the best inbound sales call center services which will surely influence the state of your business overall.
Virtual call center
Virtual call center sales services are a perfect solution for those operating around the world. If you want several time zones, languages and branches of your businesses to be covered, then virtual call center services are for you. When running or outsourcing to a virtual sales call center, be sure to implement the same call center sales techniques to all of them. This will ensure no matter which office your customers reach, they always get the best of your contact center sales team.
Every business can decide which type of call center sales team will be the best addition into its structure and what needs it can satisfy.
What call center sales techniques are the most efficient?
How to sell over the phone — one can write books on the topic! There are so many answers to this question. But the truth is every business needs different approaches. It is important to establish:
- Your tone of voice — the way your business communicates with the customers and the kind of language your team uses when resolving the customers’ issues. They might be the only thing that forms your customers’ view of your business. And the more time your call center representatives spend forming your call center language, the better your communication with the customers will be. As a result, your sales call center will be more efficient and more successful.
- Your business needs — assess your business needs and come up with a business plan. Of course, having run a sales call center you have already done that. But try coming up with a more customer- and sales-oriented plan. This way you will have the opportunity to look at your business and its bottlenecks with a fresh set of eyes. The result will be a perfect call center plan, clear goals and correct approaches to their fulfillment.
- Your customers’ needs — what do your customers need? How can your call center help them get what they need? Did you think about the customer journey when you were setting up the call center? These questions are just the tip of the customer satisfaction iceberg. Finding the answers to them will ensure your customers get the best service from your sales call center team.
Following these points will set your call center on the right track and will ensure your services are up-to-standard. Your team will also feel comfortable, supported and equipped enough to conduct sales fast and with the best results possible.
How does SupportYourApp conduct call center sales training?
SupportYourApp has been providing outsourcing services for businesses in need of sales call center service but do not have the resources or the time to set it up for more than a decade. We have come a long way, and we have learned a lot along it. For example, how to perfectly train our call center consultants, so they provide your customers with the best sales experience.
We get deep knowledge of the product
Our team gets very deep into your product or service to make sure we know how and what to sell. This not only helps us understand your product, but your customers as well. The more we know about what we are selling, the better your customers’ journey will be. This, in its turn, means they are more likely to buy something from you — 86% of customers are prepared to pay more if in addition to your service you provide the best customer service.
Sales call center might very well be the first thing your customers base their impression on when they contact your business. We make sure it is a good one.
We focus on building relationships with your customers
We want your customers to return for more. And we strive to build a personal relationship with them. We provide them with an omnichannel approach and communication for their experience to be seamless and perfect.
We understand how important a returning customer is to any business. That is why we pay so much attention to it when working with your sales.
We offer and accept expertise
How did we manage to form such a professional sales call center team? We have been gathering expertise in call center processes since the day we started working. And we will gladly share it with you. We are also open to opinions from your side. After all, our sales call center service is aimed at increasing your sales and perfecting your customer experience.
Our contact center sales team works 24/7
We want to accommodate business from anywhere. And in order to do that, not only do we speak 31 languages, we also work around the clock. This way we can reach out to and be reachable for customers from any time zone. This way you never miss a sales call and opportunity and your customers always get the help they need.
We adapt to your communication style
Setting up your own communication style is necessary, but tough. It can take years before a perfect call center language and approach are set up. This for sure can create difficulties and roadblocks on the way of sales and call center operations. We have learned to adapt to your communication style which means your customers will not even notice your shift towards outsourcing. Our call center team will make sure your customers get 100% service quality.