Do businesses need the best bilingual answering services?
Before setting up a bilingual answering services team, it is natural to wonder whether a business needs a team of this proficiency and maintenance. The answer is yes in most cases.
To develop and grow its customer base, a business must be able to reach and communicate with customers from anywhere. Bilingual live answering services can transform not only change the approach to the customers, but take a business international.
What are the main reasons to hire a bilingual answering service team for your business?
Reach out to more customers
94% of businesses say customer engagement is a priority for them. They all need a bilingual customer service team to demonstrate their customer centricity to their customers.
Businesses requiring bilingual answering services often opt for hiring the cheapest answering service. But bilingual teams with good results can never be cheap. They help a business grow and develop fast by giving it the ability to provide better services to more people.
Provide customers with better and more detailed information
Bilingual answering services require a good knowledge of the languages and a deep understanding of a product or a service the team is supporting. Best answering live service for lawyer attorney bilingual requires understanding of the law systems, bilingual answering service call center for rentals requires the knowledge of the real-estate market as well as the renting conditions.
Making sure the customers enjoy not only the best bilingual answering services, but the most relevant information must be a number one priority for any business operating internationally.
Be able to deliver on all customers expectations
More than 86% of businesses admit they have customers who are non-native English speakers. They are more comfortable communicating with the support team in their native language. When customers call an answering service team, it is an ordeal in itself.
75% of customers are more likely to make a purchase from a brand if the business can speak their language, be it directly through the web-site’s interface or an answering services team. 74% of customers are ready to make a repeat purchase from such brands. Meeting the expectations of the customers with the help of a bilingual answering services team will make sure they come back to make a repeat purchase again.
Increase your ability to turn the customers loyal
Language is communication. Communication is understanding. Understanding is loyalty and retention. 5% increase in customer retention can increase profits by 125%. Simply by providing customers with bilingual answering services, a business can increase its retention rate and, as a result, customer loyalty.
What services can a bilingual answering services team provide?
Live answering services bilingual (chat and email)
Bilingual answering service for chat and email might not seem like a big deal, especially when working primarily with English-speaking teams. In reality, customers from all over the world want to communicate with support teams in languages other than English.
Having a bilingual team will provide the customers with an opportunity to communicate in their native tongue and get the answers they not only need, but understand. This will elevate their satisfaction level and help provide the customers with the best information in a timely manner.
The team of SupportYourApp has numerous SLAs to ensure all chats and emails are answered precisely when the customers expect to be answered.
Bilingual answering services call center
66% of customers contact call centers and have very high expectations for their services. In- and outbound teams continuously communicate the customers from all over the world, making sure everyone gets the answers they need. Bilingual call center could be of great benefit — talking in customers’ native tongue can relax them and make a perfect first impression which makes loyalty closer.
Bilingual phone answering services
60% of customers prefer calling a business instead of connecting with them using any other means of communication. To provide bilingual answering services is to show the customers the level of the team’s professionalism and care. We guarantee, with bilingual answering services, your customers will be 100% satisfied with communication right off the bat.
Bilingual virtual receptionist
Receptionists are a face and voice of any business. By hiring a bilingual virtual receptionist, for your customer service you can ensure that a professional can speak two languages and make the best first impression of your services on the incoming customer. Remember — you can’t make a good first impression twice. Making it the best is just easier with bilingual answering services and virtual receptionists.
How does SupportYourApp ensure bilingual answering services quality?
A lot of companies in need of outsourced bilingual teams are in doubt whether they should outsource their answering service team. There is a number of concerns:
- The accent of the support representatives;
- The level of their language;
- Their ability to dive deep into the product or a service;
- Their ability to provide timely and relevant information to the customers.
We at SupportYourApp have dealt with these concerns by developing a three-step onboarding program helping us select only those 100% suited for the job.
- Through our 10 years of experience, we developed an elaborate hiring process. Through it, we look at the soft and hard skills of any candidate. We meticulously check the level of their language and their willingness to work as a team member. This ensures that if the candidate joins our team, we have no problem communicating and building bonds with the newcomer, and they will provide bilingual answering service of the highest quality to any customer.
- The second stage is the onboarding. 100% of those joining SupportYourApp go through the same process of onboarding. During it, they learn our values, our structure and everyone involved in the process of providing answering and other services to our customers. No matter, management or support consultants — we all are speaking the same language and are equally customer-centric in our processes and approaches.
- The toughest part of the process is product onboarding. A full process of product onboarding can take anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks — it all depends on the complexity of the product or a service we provide bilingual answering services for. Our Service Delivery Managers or Team Leads supervise the process and make sure the new consultant not only connects with the customers but also with the team. We have to make sure the team is at its peak efficiency, and we can safely provide our standard 95% customer satisfaction KPI we have been maintaining for 10 years now.
In the end, our bilingual answering services team is just 1 among many other teams and many other services we provide to tech companies all over the world.